MEN CAME HOME FROM THE WAR AND HERE WE ARE!

The United States Census Bureau considers a baby boomer to be someone born during the demographic birth boom between 1946 and 1964.

AGED TO PERFECTION

AGED TO PERFECTION

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 20, 2009







What do you think about these? I will have mine fnished by the middle of January.
I will make the curtains for the 2 windows near the fire place and the blanket for the rocking chair.
Both are made with denim material and mine will have more blue and gray than these do.
I do mine all hand stiched for a couple reasons~~It exercises my hand that I have problems with and it helps by being comforting; plus they just look nicer when they are hand done.
This will be the first curtains that I have had in our little cabin in the 4 years we have lived here. Not that we didn't have any; but, because it kept me from seeing what was happening all around us; and at night it is eautiful with the moon and the stars.

1 comment:

  1. This what you've been working on all those times I've called? They are nice :-)

    Denim is hard enough to work with on the machine, so to do it by hand takes perseverance and determination: GOOD WORK. Now rest those hands! Hahahahaha ... I'm one to talk; I keep my hands busy too. LOL

    ReplyDelete