MEN CAME HOME FROM THE WAR AND HERE WE ARE!

The United States Census Bureau considers a baby boomer to be someone born during the demographic birth boom between 1946 and 1964.

AGED TO PERFECTION

AGED TO PERFECTION

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This is our tree for Christmas


I know she doesn't look very Christmas dressed yet; but she will.
I just don't want to cut one of our trees down for Christmas; so we will use one that I rescued from among the spalt piles and replanted in hopes that they would survive. I will deck her out on the 23rd with mini clear lights and pink rose garlands. I will probably put a bulap bag around her base and container pot, or maybe even a crazy quilt with Christmas colors. Then on the 27th I will take off al her jewelery and hope that the heat from the lights don't traumatize her.
I could also go far enough on the 16 acres and cut down some tree; but, I just don't want to kill one for my joy.
After we are all done with her; I will have Adam haul her down to the end of the property where we have the trailer and have him plant her.
I thought about using the little fake one that I have used for the past 4 years because the cabin is so small; but, I like the smell of the trees; so she will be getting her dressing pretty soon. She will be pretty and we will enjoy it for a couple days. I will enjoy all my trees that are growing so nicely in a couple of years.The end property will be all ready for someone to live there again by Spring. Flowers and trees everywhere, a nice patio and a picnic area with a little picket fence and a garden spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment