MEN CAME HOME FROM THE WAR AND HERE WE ARE!

The United States Census Bureau considers a baby boomer to be someone born during the demographic birth boom between 1946 and 1964.

AGED TO PERFECTION

AGED TO PERFECTION

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 6, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

hello and Merry Christmas to you!
I am not going to be all politically correct and just say Happy Holidays or Season's Greetings. I am going to say what I have always said and that is~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS.
I don't believe that Jesus was born on December 25th; I just know that He was born and that is good enough for me. I also don't buy into the "it is a pagan holiday"; it may have been a pagan holiday and the pagans may still go out and do their demonic garbage; they might even dance naked around a tree and have an orgy; but, to me...it is a day that us as Believers have set aside and call it Jesus's Birthday.
Some other wonderful things have happened in the month of December. I have a Granddaughter that blessed us all on December 24th, 1998, I was born on December 26th, and I have a sister that was born before me on December 29th...we are the same age for 3 days. I also have a baby boy that is in Heaven and waits for us. His name is David Shane Halfmoon and he was taken home to be with the Lord on December 18th.
So~~I will continue to let the light of Christmas shine in our lives in December for it is the season of love and light. It is a time when those that may not see one another for a year all seem to get together and celebrate life. It is a time when hearts are happy and merry~~So, for now I just will forget all the political junk and say God bless each and everyone of you this Christmas season. A wonderfulseaso of the heart.

2 comments:

  1. The post showed up just fine. Glad you found your way back :-)

    Merry Christmas to you also!

    ~mzowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
    I am back in business.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete