MEN CAME HOME FROM THE WAR AND HERE WE ARE!

The United States Census Bureau considers a baby boomer to be someone born during the demographic birth boom between 1946 and 1964.

AGED TO PERFECTION

AGED TO PERFECTION

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 25, 2009

forget the electric heating pads when you have this....

Forget the electric heating pads and the sock like rice packs you toss in the micro-wave when you can heat a rock or two. I started doing this when we first had a woodstove....like 34 years ago and now do it again that we are out here in the boonies. I just have flat rocks on my woodstove and they are forever hot when needed. Out here we lose the electricity a lot and I have to have my heating for my back....I started tossing them in my Granddaughter's bed before she would climb in; and now she does it on her own. Her Poppi's (Grandpa) socks and the rocks.
They hold the heat for a long time and we can depend on them when ever.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea :-)

    I'm filing this away for towards the day we also live "in the boonies". LOL

    I left a message yesterday on your voice mail; but I’ll leave the same message here message today even if it is a day later this way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete