MEN CAME HOME FROM THE WAR AND HERE WE ARE!

The United States Census Bureau considers a baby boomer to be someone born during the demographic birth boom between 1946 and 1964.

AGED TO PERFECTION

AGED TO PERFECTION

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 13, 2009




I haven't had a drink for 25 years and I am so cold that I shocked my husband when I asked him to go into town and get what we needed for a HOT BUTTERED RUM. I made my own mix and it actually turned out wonderful.
MIX:
2 cubes of butter
16 oz. bag of brown sugar
16 oz. bag of confectioners sugar
1 qt. of vanilla ice cream
All that was left to add was 2 T. of rum
& the boing water; 2 T. of mix w/a dash cinnamon/nutmeg.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then just freeze what you don't use.
With all the snow and ice on the ground....I was so cold when I had to go tend to the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment