MEN CAME HOME FROM THE WAR AND HERE WE ARE!

The United States Census Bureau considers a baby boomer to be someone born during the demographic birth boom between 1946 and 1964.

AGED TO PERFECTION

AGED TO PERFECTION

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 14, 2009

looks like no matter what the time of the day or night...

Looks like no matter what the time of the day or night that the television is on; there will be something showing the times are getting worse.
It is sometimes hard to stay above the garbage stench when the country is being murdered piece by piece by a mad man and his team.
It is the channels that we watch; so, I guess I have just found something new to do with my time; because eating dinner with any thing that has to do with obama and the way that he is destroying our nation just ruins any appitite that I may have had. By the time is he out of office I should be a skinny minni....lol....that is a lie! See, he is rubbing off on me.

Adam, my husband is still over at the saw-mill and it is after 10PM. Thank God that we still have a job to cling to to pay the house and mill payments and I just pray that others find what they need to survive this hard time.

Well, still no dashund puppies. She is at the 64th day now. Knowing her, she will be the one that crawls behind something and has them when we are all fast asleep. Not Kelli the rat-terrier; she always comes and gets me. As soon as I get seated with her, the show begins.

The wet and chilly weather is doing a number on my body today; or is that aging?
Whatever it is I hurt.

Still have not figured out the ring yet. I got notice the other day that I had been put in; but, my Urban Title still isn't up.

No comments:

Post a Comment